Translated from Nrorwegian, SØSTER means sister, the name represents inclusiveness and a celebration of eachother.
HOW IS SØSTER SOCIALLY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE?
- We use sustainable, organic and recycled materials in our collections.
- We are as transparent as we can be, and share information about our supply chain on the website.
- All images on the website are shot analogue, without any beauty retouch to show the garments simply as they are.
- We manufacture all our ready-to-wear at a small studio in london, uk.
- All our jewellery is handcrafted in our oslo studio, by søster studio co-founder Paavo.
- All staff at our studio/factory are paid above minimum wage and work in safe working conditions.
- We use low impact materials such as recycled paper instead of plastic in our packaging.
- We use go gogreen carbon neutral shipping for our packages.
- We are dedicated to only work with ethical manufacturers that are environmentally and socially responsible, as well as to support the local community and women owned businesses.
- We do not throw away cut off fabrics, we save it and use it for different initiatives or donate to different local initiatives.
- We use recycled cotton for our tote bags that we give away with every purchase made in hope of reducing plastic waste.
- We do not follow the seasons, and create pieces that are classic and that you will hopefully cherish for a long time.
- SØSTER is not affected by fast fashion and support small artisanal factories and crafters.
- We deliberately produce in small quantities.
- Our labels are made from gots certified organic cotton.
- All our trims (except our sewing thread) are made from natural or sustainable materials.
WHERE IS SØSTER STUDIO MANUFACTURED?
SØSTER STUDIO is designed in oslo by the founder Pernille Nadine, and is manufactured in London, uk by Cross Spot Studio.
Unit 302, E1 studios,
7 whitechapel road,
E1 1du london,
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE SØSTER STUDIO?
SØSTER STUDIO is available at sosterstudio.Com (worldwide shipping) & at f5 concept store in Oslo, Norway.
WHAT CURRENCY DO WE CHARGE?
The prices showed on the website are in the currency depending on you location. When you checkout we charge in nok at the most current exchange rate.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
The quickest way to contact us is by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept payments from all major credit cards and via paypal. Paypal ensures your payment details are protected. All prices are based on nok but will be displayed in your local currency. The total amount includes vat. Due to exchange rates a variation of price may occur when converting prices to a different currency. We do not take any responsibility for any extra charges or bank fees your bank may apply. Your order will be processed once your payment has been completed. If, for any reason, the items you have purchased are sold out or out of stock we will notify you during the next 24h from the purchase and will proceed to an immediate refund.
SØSTER STUDIO offers shipping worldwide with dhl express. We ship all orders from oslo, norway. Please allow up to 48hours for your order to be processed. You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
Once an order has been shipped we will send a confirmation email providing the tracking number and invoice for you order.
Purchases made on weekends or public holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery times are estimated and are subject to any possible delay of the delivery company, for which søster studio does not take any responsibility. Please, be aware that some destinations may require additional time for the package to arrive.If the package is returned to søster studio or does not arrive to its receiver due to an incorrect delivery address provided by the customer, not accurate delivery information or otherwise, søster studio does not take any responsibility of the return shipping costs or package resend costs.
For any shipping assistance with your order please contact us at email@example.com with the subject ‘shipping’.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES ON TOP OF MY ORDER?
SØSTER STUDIO, unfortunately, cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest with the customer. Please contact your local customs offices if you would like to seek more information regarding taxes and duties.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email containing a tracking number, which allows you to easily, and quickly locate the progress of your order. Please allow 24-48 hours from the time of order until tracking information is made available. If you did not receive this email, please contact us. To track the progress of all orders, please visit the link provided for dhl.
HOW DO I REQUEST A RETURN?
We accept returns withing 14 days of delivery. If you wish to return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘return’ to arrange.
If you wish to exchange size simply email info@sosterstudio with the subject ‘exchange’ to arrange.
We accept exchanges within 14 days of purchase of your order. But as we produce in small quantities, exchanges are subject to availability.
The product should be returned/exchanged in its original packaging and condition, unworn, unwashed and with all the labels attached. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any exchanges that do not meet these requirements.
Please mark the shipment form “samples / no commercial value”, and the value of nok 100/$10, if shipping outside of norway.
Please note that we are unable to refund initial shipping charges, other than for faulty items. We are also unable to refund return postage costs for exchanges/returns.
Søster studio take no responsibility if the package does not arrive due to the courier, please make sure to use a reliable courier and use tracking. Keep the shipping receipt as proof of shipping.
We strive to produce clothes of the highest quality, but in the event of faulty product please contact us during the next 48h from receiving the product at info@sosterstudio.Com with the subject ‘faulty‘ a description of faulty products and photos as well as your order number.
The product should be returned in its original packaging and condition, unworn, unwashed and with all the labels attached. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any returns that do not meet these requirements.
Once the items have been received and inspected, you will either receive your new item (for exchanges) or full refund.
If you have any more questions please email email@example.com
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
We provide three sizes as of now (s,m,l). If you are unsure or are in between sizes we recommend you to always order a larger size.